After the jump, five easy steps to get this look.
1. Cover your entire lid with an all-over base color.
2. Next, spread a blue shadow (I used one from Lancome) over your lower lid up to the crease.
3. Use a dark grey shadow on the outer corner of your eye and up into the crease. This will darken the blue on the outer edges of the eye to contour.
4. Add a highlighting shadow on the inner corner of your eyes to brighten. You can also use the gold shadow for this.
5. Line your bottom lashes with a gold cream shadow and add a few coats of a volume mascara to your lashes.
P.S – I chose to do my hair in a fishtail braid courtesy of this tutorial!
(Top image via allure)